Monday, September 15, 2014

Welcome!

Hello!

If you've stumbled upon this blog accidentally, I have created this as an assignment for my Voice and Choral Methods class (ED 2520), located at Memorial University of Newfoundland. I will be mainly posting on this blog for that course, where there will be various discussions and explorations of different topics involving choral music.

I am a 23-year old studying Music Education at MUN. I have my Bachelor of Music degree from Mount Allison University, where I spent the last five years before moving back to Newfoundland, where I am originally from.

As clarinet is my primary instrument, I don't have much experience with choral music, or know a whole lot about voice and choral methods yet, but hopefully this will change as the term progresses!   

No comments:

Post a Comment